Hi Friends!! I thought I would switch it up a bit with this video!! Hope you enjoy!
Let me know if you liked the idea of a video??? I have a couple more ideas!!!
I have to say, I really enjoyed and continue to enjoy this palette! The shades go on well with lots of colour payout!
You can purchase this palette here...
This brush set is amazing and at a very affordable price.
My favourite sponges are found here! You can also find them linked on my wishlist here
Don't forget to start with a great base on your face!! :)
Don't forget to let me know how you feel about the video post! Have you used any of these products? What are some of your favourites?
Until next time
Cheryl Ann xo
Father's Day is quickly approaching. Have you thought of it yet? Or have you already got a gift? I am trying very hard to hunt down the perfect gift for my Dad. Every year it seems to get harder and harder. He seems to have some pretty steep wants, and also seems to have just about anything that I can think of purchasing. Below, I have rounded up some favourites and some gift guide ideas, in case you are like me and have no idea!!
1) Wallet/Money Holder
Here is a great inexpensive gift that most men need. If they are like my husband or father, they go through these often. From having them at work, to constantly keeping them in their back pockets, there's get quite beat up and dirty. Here are a couple examples that I like..
You can these at Hudson's Bay here
2) Golf Putt Grass
If you have any men in your life that love golfing, I think this item is a great gift. This should help their swing!
3) New Kicks
If your men in your life don't really shop for themselves, or hate to go shopping, here is a practical gift that some of your men just may need. New shoes are always appreciated, and most men I know, could handle a new pair!
4) Power washer
This is on my husbands list. He had one, but would really like this kind, or so he says. He made his case on how much better it is and how much more power it has. To me they are all the same thing, but what do I know?
I did find other options that are electrical, instead of gas powered. This one looks good to me! I like the colour!!.... is that too girly?
5) Record Player - I think these are so cool. If you have a Father that likes his vinyl, this would be a great gift to receive! Check this cute one out! I love the colour, however maybe our fathers will not?
6) Sunglasses - EVERYONE can always use a new trendy pair of sunnies!! These make for a great inexpensive gift! I'm loving this pair!
7) Jeans... This is a no brainer!! Doesn't everyone like jeans? Well..... not everyone! I don't like jeans, I think I have one pair of jeans, and I don't ever wear them. But this being said, I am not in the percentage of people who do like jeans. Every thing from low end to high end, jeans are a great idea for a gift idea.
8) Gadgets - All men love gadgets! You can find all sorts of different gadgets everywhere... here is one I think is an awesome idea for those Dad's that sit in their vehicles at lunch..
9) BBQ Accessories - What screams Dad most than BBQing.... Any type of accessories, I'm sure, will get adequate use. This one I found fun.
10) Still unsure of what to get? There is always Gift Certificates...... They come in many different amounts from many different business to eateries!
I hope that this has given you some ideas on your Father's Day gift. Do you know what you will be gifting your Dad?
Until Next Time
Cheryl Ann xo
Hi! And welcome to my blog! I'm just a every day kinda gal, who loves to post all about my life! Beauty, Fashion, and Nails are things that I have always had a passion for, added with little bits of my life, and you have my blog!